PERFECT?

They tell me,  'don't judge because you too are marred with flaws/imperfection.'

I agree I'm not perfect.
So,  should I close my eyes to what's right and refuse to talk when things go bad?

Because I'm not perfect?

I've not taken to arms_ at least not yet.
My voice I lend.
My concern is shown.
Yet I'm not perfect just because I'm deemed not better than those I seem to criticize?

I tell you I don't need your idea of perfection.
Who needs it?

If your perfectionist meal is all I need then I'm fasting.
Eat your perfection.
I hope you bloom in its vitality.
Yes, you!

___Jeremiah Kadiri ACICRM
                19/12/017

Comments

Iyamu Abiemwense said…
Like every day in the jungle would I stay,
Home it will be
Desert my friend
But your perfection your problem
My criticism my problem
So focus on your whatever and let me focus on mine nudity of thought.
Anonymous said…
Touche!

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT!

THAT PILE OF SHIT IS YOUR BEST SHOT

TEAR DROPS FROM A SLICED ONION