WHAT'S WORSE THAN YOUR FLAW?

Can you look beyond the scars and the cute face.
The word retard never minds the race.
While we all are judges who never set the pace,
Our skins do not tell who's devoid of craze. 

I ask

Do you listen to yourself when you judge others? 
Do you even critique your actions before others'? No! 

You'd rather be perfect.
Never be imperfect.
You're crystal, no blemish like water in a sachet.

And so you hike your ideas beyond mine. 
You feel like the most ideal of all time. 
That I'm flaw-filled is to you a crime 
But you'd rather be entertained by my sour lime

Just because it makes you seem saner
In the right thinking of saner minds
You badmouth my deeds and misdeeds
And say its because I'm inferior to your likes

That's your flaw
What's worse?

__Jeremiah Kadiri 
        17/03/018


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT!

THAT PILE OF SHIT IS YOUR BEST SHOT

TEAR DROPS FROM A SLICED ONION