FORGIVE: take me for me


You in church and yet you've got grudge
I won't be the judge
But if you in church and yet you've got grudge
I want to know 'what for?'

Keeping your enemies at arm's length
Whilst you starve at lent
And the prayers you think to God you sent
To devil am sure the went

Are you the devil_ why are you devilish?
I know you can't be God_ be Godly
Always forgive but never be fiendish
Pray for your enemies_ be friendly

Let it go_ take me for me
I may be a cynic or mean
Open your heart not just your eyes to see
Am a ladder to climb_ a shoulder to lean

__Prince Jeremiah Kadiri

Comments

Anonymous said…
9ce poem try to maintain proper rhyme schem
jeyKAD said…
thanks.
noted!

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT!

THAT PILE OF SHIT IS YOUR BEST SHOT

TEAR DROPS FROM A SLICED ONION