Contradiction series 001

T W I S T E D


Not too long I'll be off
From a job (I hold dear) so,
My thoughts swirl_ like a mob
And am clobbered
Down at per with the mud.

You can't take this
A hanging loop appeals.
Alas, further reason
Is in all sense bleak and
So, am dead_ suicide!

Here, there is an unrest.
Death, like an emotional cop
Puts me in cuffs_ it's an arrest.
That loud silence_ shriek it is,
Feeds me fright
Like the sight of a grimly battered corpse.

And so, I die further in this
Dirt, value stripped.
I'm a coward who betrayed life.
Caught shut in a short cut,
With no choice but one thought...

...to go back
Take another shot at life
But this cake has since been eaten and
So, I'm trapped in my mistake.

Can I wish it away?
Why can't I?
Instinctively, I force a slap on my forehead
That rams me back to reality.

Pheew! There goes a long sigh!

It's all been a trance!
Or maybe not.
Maybe this is another shot at life.
I guess. Yes!
I need to make this count.


_Jeremiah Kadiri
       2710019

Comments

Sunnet said…
Great work... 💯💯💯

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT!

THAT PILE OF SHIT IS YOUR BEST SHOT

TEAR DROPS FROM A SLICED ONION